- Robust and easy to use
- Suitable for use with BathyCorrometers, UCP1A and UCP1B probes
- Environmentally friendly vs calomel electrodes
- Inert body casing: PVC
- Long service life
The screw-in K-Series Reference Cell is an ideal environmentally friendly replacement for the old-style calomel reference cells.
The reference cell is used to ascertain the potential of the silver/silver chloride/seawater (Ag/AgCl/seawater) half-cell in a BathyCorrometer®, UCP1A or UCP1B underwater probe.It has been specifically designed to be used on the BathyCorrometer. This is achieved by removing the stainless steel probe tip and screwing on the K-series reference cell. The potential of the internal Ag/AgCl/seawater reference cell can then be checked.
To be confident in the results, ideally a set of three, different, K series cells should be used. The cells can also be used for checking the UCP1A or UCP1B probes but an adaptor lead (H16) and a high impedance voltmeter (greater than 10MOhm) would be required. The electrode is housed in a high-resistance PVC body. The reference electrode is supplied with full operating instructions and will give a service life of up to 1 year if correctly maintained and used.
- Electrical connection: screw fit
- Output: +208mV @ 25°C vs Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE)
- Accuracy: +/- 5mV @25°C vs SHE
- Temperature coefficient: -0.64mV/°C
- Temperature range: 0-40°C
- Working life: up to 1 year
- Weight (cell): 70g
- Dimensions (cell): 155mm long x 25mm diam.
- Packed weight: 0.3Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 26cm x 14cm x 30cm
- Commodity Code: 9027801100
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!