- Easy to use
- All kit parts can be replaced individually
- Full instructions included
The Calibration Kit has been created to provide all the necessary components to enable customers to verify the accuracy of the readings on the Buckleys Contact and Proximity Probes so that ‘in-house’ verification certificates can be issued.
Providing the readings are correct, the silver/silver chloride screw-in half cell should be checked by using K-Series Reference Cells in a standard salt water solution.
To confirm the readings, three cells should be used and the sea water corrosion test mixture should be made up to a 3% solution.
- 3 x screw-on K-Series reference electrode cells
- Sea water corrosion test mixture
- 3 x Adaptor leads
- 1 x zinc test block
- Full instructions for ‘in-house’ verification
- Electrical connection: screw fit
- Output: +208mV @ 25°C vs SHE
- Accuracy: ±5mV @ 25°C vs SHE
- Temperature coeff: -0.64mV per/°C
- Temperature range: 0 - 40 °C
- Working life: up to 1 year
- Dimensions: 155mm long x 25mm diam.
- Packed weight (calibration kit): 1.05Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 26cm x 14cm x 30cm
- Commodity Code: 9030900000
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!