- Hard wearing DELRIN body
- Half Cell can be replaced
- Lightweight design
- Easy to use
- Suitable for fitting to manipulator arm
The UCP1B proximity probe is a lightweight and versatile instrument specifically designed to carry out underwater cathodic protection potential measurements.
The probe has been developed for use with manned or Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and comes complete with 3 metres of cable. Each probe is supplied with a Certificate of Inspection and Conformity.
By placing the UCP1B in close proximity to the surface under test, a voltage reading can be obtained on a suitable high impedance or digital voltmeter. The meter should be connected between the probe and a separate structure negative return.
The UCP1B is extensively used in a wide range of applications including production and drilling platforms, ships’ hulls, jetties and other marine works.
- Type: silver/silver chloride screw-in
- Output: ≈ +250mV VS SHE
- Temperature coeff: -0.6mV per °C
- Temperature range: 0 - 30 °C
- Working life: 1 to 2 years
- Designed for use with remote voltmeter
- Minimum load impedance >10M Ohms
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Size: 126mm long x 39mm diameter
- Underwater cable: 3m long x 9mm
- Depth of operation: 700m+ (tested)
- Packed weight (complete): 3.3Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 45cm x 36cm x 16cm
- Commodity code: 9027905000
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!