- Hard-wearing DELRIN body
- Stainless steel probe tip
- Lightweight design & easy to use
- Suitable for gripping in manipulator arm
The UCP1A has been specially designed for use with manned or Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and comes complete with 3 metres of underwater cable.
When the stainless steel probe tip of the UCP1A makes contact with the surface under test, the resulting voltage can be read on a suitable high impedance or digital voltmeter.
The UCP1A is extensively used in a wide range of applications including production and drilling platforms, ships’ hulls, jetties and other marine works.
The Calibration Kit has been created to provide all the necessary components to enable customers to verify the accuracy of the readings on the Buckleys Contact and Proximity Probes so that ‘in-house’ verification certificates can be issued. The kit also comes complete with a comprehensive instruction manual and certificate of inspection and conformity, all contained in a durable carrying case.
- UCP1A Contact Probe
- 3 x Screw-on K-Series Reference Cells
- 3 x Adaptor Leads
- Sea Water Corrosion Test Mixture (500g)
- Zinc Test Block
Note: As of September 2017 the correct contact tip for this product is the Stainless steel probe tip for Buckleys BathyCorrometer and UCP1A contact probes (H13)
- Type: Silver/silver chloride screw-in
- Output: ≈ +250mV VS SHE
- Temperature coeff: -0.6mV per °C
- Temperature range: 0 - 30 °C
- Working life: 1 to 2 years
- Designed for use with remote voltmeter
- Minimum load impedance > 10M Ohms
- Probe: Stainless Steel (316) replaceable (our ref: H14)
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Size: 126mm x 39mm diameter
- Underwater cable: 3m long x 9mm
- Depth of operation: 700m +
- Packed weight (complete): 3.3kg
- Dimensions (packed): 45cm x 36cm x 16cm
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
Commodity Code: 9027802000
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!
|Subsea Brochure||4.01 MB||Download File|
|UCP1A Contact Probe & Calibration Kit Data Sheet (6004-0055)||401.98 KB||Download File|
|Underwater Corrosion Probes Instruction Manual (OPER09)||899.06 KB||Download File|