- DELRIN body
- Stainless steel probe tip
- Lightweight design
- Easy to use
- Suitable for gripping in manipulator arm
The UCP1A contact probe is a lightweight and versatile instrument that provides a means of carrying out underwater cathodic protection potential measurements.
It has been specially designed for use with manned or Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and comes complete with 3 metres of underwater cable. Each probe is supplied with a Certificate of Inspection and Conformity. When the stainless steel probe tip of the UCP1A makes contact with the surface under test, the resulting voltage can be read on a suitable high impedance or digital voltmeter.
The UCP1A is extensively used in a wide range of applications including production and drilling platforms, ships’ hulls, jetties and other marine works.
- Type: Silver/silver chloride screw-in
- Output: ≈ +250mV VS SHE
- Temperature coeff: -0.6mV per °C
- Temperature range: 0 - 30 °C
- Working life: 1 to 2 years
- Designed for use with remote voltmeter
- Minimum load impedance > 10M Ohms
- Probe: Stainless Steel (316) replaceable (our ref: H14)
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Size: 126mm x 39mm diameter
- Underwater cable: 3m long x 9mm
- Depth of operation: 700m + (tested)
- Packed weight (complete): 0.8kg
- Dimensions (packed): 26cm x 14cm x 30cm
- Commodity code: 9027801100
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!