- DELRIN body
- Stainless steel probe tip
- Lightweight design
- Easy to use
- Suitable for gripping in manipulator arm
The UCP1A contact probe is a lightweight and versatile instrument that provides a means of carrying out underwater cathodic protection potential measurements.
It has been specially designed for use with manned or Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and comes complete with 3 metres of underwater cable. Each probe is supplied with a Certificate of Inspection and Conformity. When the stainless steel probe tip of the UCP1A makes contact with the surface under test, the resulting voltage can be read on a suitable high impedance or digital voltmeter.
The UCP1A is extensively used in a wide range of applications including production and drilling platforms, ships’ hulls, jetties and other marine works.
- Type: Silver/silver chloride screw-in
- Output: ≈ +250mV VS SHE
- Temperature coeff: -0.6mV per °C
- Temperature range: 0 - 30 °C
- Working life: 1 to 2 years
- Designed for use with remote voltmeter
- Minimum load impedance > 10M Ohms
- Probe: Stainless Steel (316) replaceable (our ref: H14)
- Weight: 0.5Kg
- Size: 126mm x 39mm diameter
- Underwater cable: 3m long x 9mm
- Packed weight (complete): 0.8kg
- Dimensions (packed): 26cm x 14cm x 30cm
This item is not depth rated as there are no pressure sensitive components within the assembly.
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
Commodity Code: 9027802000
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!