- A high-visibility LCD display for improved clarity
- Latest surface technology electronics
- Depth of operation – up to 350 metres
- Facility for remote monitoring via Surface Display Unit Pro’
- Proven, rugged construction
- Single handed and light
- Robust and inert housing
- Contact with structure by hardened stainless
The BathyCorrometer® Pro’ is the latest generation of the tried-and-tested, industry-standard BathyCorrometer® which has provided reliable service for subsea corrosion monitoring surveys since 1971.
Renowned for its rugged, dependable construction; the BathyCorrometer® has built a reputation for reliability and its ability to handle harsh environments whilst taking accurate measurements.
The latest version of the industry-standard BathyCorrometer® brings a host of developments including a negative display of the structure-to-electrolyte potential and is designed to make measurement of cathodic protection potentials on offshore structures simpler than ever and further enhance the BathyCorrometer’s reliability.
• Buckleys BathyCorrometer® Pro’
• Hardened stainless steel probe tip
• Flexible lanyard with carabiner connection
• All contained in fitted carrying case with instruction manual
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
Commodity Code: 9030310090
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!
|BathyCorrometer® Guideline||923.65 KB||Download File|
|Calibration Kit Data Sheet||204.13 KB||Download File|
|BathyCorrometer® Pro' User Manual||394.24 KB||Download File|
|BathyCorrometer Pro' Calibration Kit Manual (6004-0031)||543.83 KB||Download File|
|BathyCorrometer® Pro' basic kit - data sheet (6004-0091)||407.14 KB||Download File|
|Subsea Brochure||4.01 MB||Download File|