- A high-visibility blue LCD display for improved clarity
- Latest surface technology electronics
- Depth of operation – up to 350 metres
- Facility for remote monitoring via Surface Display Unit Pro’
- Proven, rugged construction
- Single handed and light
- Robust and inert housing
- Contact with structure by hardened stainless
The BathyCorrometer® Pro’ is the latest generation of the tried-and-tested, industry-standard BathyCorrometer® which has provided reliable service for subsea corrosion monitoring surveys since 1971.
Renowned for its rugged, dependable construction; the BathyCorrometer® has built a reputation for reliability and its ability to handle harsh environments whilst taking accurate measurements.
The latest version of the industry-standard BathyCorrometer® brings a host of developments including a negative display of the structure-to-electrolyte potential and is designed to make measurement of cathodic protection potentials on offshore structures simpler than ever and further enhance the BathyCorrometer’s reliability.
• Buckleys BathyCorrometer® Pro’
• Hardened stainless steel probe tip
• Flexible lanyard with carabiner connection
• All contained in fitted carrying case with instruction manual
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!