- Easy to set up and use
- Microprocessor controlled
- Selectable audible alarm
- Clear backlit LCD displays
- Ergonomic detector case & neck strap
- Compact carry case and test probe container
- One year ‘back-to-base’ warranty
- Fully CE compliant
The Wet Roof Pro’ has been designed to locate leaks on flat roofing systems which incorporate dielectric membrane overlays such as single-ply, asphalt, bitumen and liquid applied roofs.
The Wet Roof Pro’ uses the 'vector-mapping' or 'earth leakage' method of locating faults. The conductive properties of water (from either rainfall or a hose) provide a medium through which electrical current can flow, allowing the user to pinpoint leaks. The kit comprises two main elements; a generator unit and a detector unit. The generator unit creates an electrical field across the roof surface via a ‘boundary wire’ which is positioned around the perimeter of the test area and connected to the positive terminal on the generator unit. The negative terminal is connected to a suitable earth on the building’s structure.
Leaks in the roof membrane allow water to penetrate to the building’s structure; creating a short circuit. The detector unit is connected to two hand-held test probes which are held in contact with the roof surface.
By measuring the voltage differential between the test probes, the detector unit is able to direct the operator to the location of the leak.
- Generator unit
- Detector unit
- 10m earth lead
- 10m ring lead
- 2 x multi-section test probes
- Reel with 200m of stainless steel wire
- Red and black connecting lead
- Battery charger and batteries
- Black canvas carrying bag for generator unit
- Adjustable black neck strap for detector unit
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- Complete in robust carry case
- Output pulse voltage: 32V DC
- Output power: <10 watts
- Max relative humidity: 80% non-condensing
- Altitude: Up to 2000m
- Temperature range: +4°C to +40°C
- Mains voltage for charging: 100 to 240V AC 50/60 Hz
2.1Kg (generator unit incl. batteries)
0.58Kg (detector unit incl. batteries)
17.5Kg (complete kit)
169mm x 80mm x 235mm (generator unit)
189mm x 37mm x 138mm (detector unit)
559mm x 432mm x 266mm (transit case)
559mm x 432mm x 266mm (full kit, packed)
- Commodity Code: 9027801700
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!