- Housed in a robust metal case
- Output control for easy test voltage adjustment
- Clearly readable kV meter
- Resettable high speed counter
- Variable alarm and sensitivity controls
- Visual and audible alarms
- Suitable for low or high speed testing
- Conforms to DC testing of cables BS EN 5056:2002 (formerly BS 5099)
- Calibration certificate to National Standards supplied
- CE approved
The DCCT is used extensively in the manufacturing industry for checking cables, plastic sheets, battery cases, moulded components and non-conductive coatings on steel pipework.
For testing cables, the DCCT can be used with a high-voltage electrode box using brush, air-gap or ball-chain curtain electrodes. Material suitable for the electrodes can be supplied – details on request.
A calibration certificate is included in the comprehensive operating manual.
- Maximum current: <1mA
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Meter accuracy +/-2%
- Mains supply voltage: 110/120V or 220/240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 50cm x 30cm x 33cm
- Weight (unit only): 17Kg
- Packed weight (inc.handle): 23Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 60cm x 60cm x 60cm
- Commodity Code: 9027801700
No questions are available at this time.
Be the first to ask!
Available for pipe sizes 200mm Used for testing coatings on the outside of pipes. Curved 180° for pipes up to 800mm diameter, curved 90° for larger pipe sizes ...
The straight silicone rubber electrodes are normally supplied with a 90° backing strip, for fitting into the shoe attachment. They can also be supplied with a 45° backing strip to enable the electrode to be connected directly to an extension rod, or with the Adaptor, straight onto the test probe ...
The rolling spring electrode is used for testing the coatings on the outside of pipes A Shoe Attachment is required to connect the Rolling Spring to the Holiday Detector. ...
150mm long flexible probe used for testing around corners and overlaps. ...
150mm long stainless steel drum-brush used for checking irregular shaped objects. ...
280mm x 150mm leg Useful for testing large areas with a Spark Tester but can be used with DC units. ...
Roller electrode are used for testing large flat areas with ease – ideal for use with roofing kits. ...