- Convenient upgrade kit for existing PST100 users
- Carry case with laser-cut foam inserts provide dependable protection
- Storage for accessories and PST100
- Spark Gap Setter included for accurate adjustment
The PST-100 AC spark tester provides a quick and cost-effective method of inspection on thick coatings and linings. Coating thicknesses of between 3mm and 30mm can be tested.
It is widely used for testing butt-welded and overlap joints in the plastics and rubber, petro-chemical and pipeline construction industries.
The PST Accessory kit complements the PST-100 with all of the items which are included as standard in the kits apart from the PST-100 unit itself and the spare nosecone. It has been designed for those who wish to upgrade their existing PST-100.
- Executive style case
- Flexible probe electrode
- Pointed probe electrode
- Drum brush electrode
- 2 x 220mm insulated extension rods
- Gauze mesh electrode with adaptor
- 150mm phosphor bronze brush electrode with adaptor
- Spark Gap Setter with instructions
- Packed weight (basic kit): 0.5Kg
- Dimensions (packed):41cm x 36cm x 14cm
- Commodity code: 9027905000
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!
Sorry there are no downloads available.