- Compact contemporary design
- Rugged construction
- Precision internal reference
- Accuracy of 0.05% of reading
- Multi-position carrying handle/stand
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate
- One year ‘back-to-base’ warranty
The Surface Display Pro’ has been designed to provide a remote method of verifying the corrosion voltage readings of the BathyCorrometer® Pro’.
The Surface Display Pro’ (which would typically be on board a ship or on a platform) connects to the BathyCorrometer® (being used underwater by a diver) via a robust, two core water resistant cable of suitable length (supplied separately). Using a 4-20mA signal, the voltage reading on the BathyCorrometer® is mirrored on the Surface Display Pro', allowing for quick and easy verification.
It is recommended that the SDU is purchased with the BathyCorrometer® it is going to be used with, this allows both units to be checked working together.
- Surface Display Pro’ unit
- Mains supply lead
- Calibration leads from BCM to SDU
- Full instruction manual
- Two core connection (umbilical) cable (length to customers requirements)
Note: The Surface Display Unit is not suitable for use with old Roxby BathyCorrometers, those fitted with Buckleys Retrofit kits or early Buckleys units. Contact Buckleys for advice.
- Power supply: 110 to 230V AC
- Power consumption: 8VA
- Display: 4 digit LED
- Accuracy: 0.05% of reading
- Resolution: 1 in 9999
- Temperature stability: 50 ppm of range/°C
- Speed of response: Display = 2.5 / sec
- Operating temperature: -20 to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85°C
- Weight (unit): 1.6Kg
- Dimensions (unit): 155mm x 85mm x 265mm
- Packed weight: 3.2Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 37cm x 31cm x 30cm
- Commodity Code: 9030900000
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
There are no questions available at this time
Be the first to ask!