- 75m cable length
- Inert PVC body casing
- Long service life
- Supplied with Certificate of Inspection and Conformity
- Also Available in H53 - Marine Survey Kit with 50m Cable incl Multimeter
- Also Available in H51V - Marine Survey Kit with Variable Cable incl Multimeter
The Marine Survey Kit comprises a Weighted Silver/Silver Chloride Half Cell, plastic cable spool and an accurate multimeter.
The kit has been specially created to include all items required to easily carry out a corrosion survey of marine structures. The half cell is housed in a PVC body with holes to allow the easy flow of water around the cell. The half cell is weighted to help keep it in position. The cell is connected to the cable spool by 75m of CSP 55/015 cable. Two other leads are supplied to connect the spool and the structure to the accurate multimeter.
In use the multimeter is connected to the structure (+ terminal) and the cable spool ( - terminal). The Half Cell is then lowered into the sea at the desired position. Turning on the multimeter to the DC voltage range will display the corrosion voltage.
The kit can be tailored to suit specific customer’s requirements.
• Weighted silver/silver chloride half cell
• 75m cable
• Two leads for connecting with spool and multimeter
• Cable spool
H53 - Marine Survey Kit with 50m Cable including Multimeter
H51V - Marine Survey Kit with Variable Cable including Multimeter
- Size: 140mm long x 25mm diam.
- Temperature coeff: -0.6mV per/°C
- Temperature range: 0 - 30 °C
- Working life: 1 to 5 years
- Output: +42mV @ 25°C to K-Series reference cell
- 3½ digit display
- DC, AC, voltage & current ranges
- DC accuracy: +/- 0.5%
- AC accuracy: +/- 0.8%
- Plus Ohm & Hz ranges
- Packed weight (complete kit): 3.5Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 36cm x 36cm x 36cm
Commodity Code: 9027801100
Note: Due to ongoing technical developments, all stated information is typical and is subject to change without notice or obligation.
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!
|Marine survey kit with 75m cable data sheet (60004-0044)||308.55 KB||Download File|
|Marine Survey Kit User Manual||241.57 KB||Download File|