- Long cable length (1 metre)
- Glass body casing
- Environmentally friendly vs calomel electrodes
- Long service life
- No specialist disposal required post lifetime
- Supplied with fitted 4mm plug
The K-Series Reference Cell (laboratory type) is an ideal environmentally friendly replacement for old-style calomel cells and is used to ascertain the accuracy of Silver/Silver Chloride Half-Cells.
The Polymer Ag/AgCl reference system within the cell provides a far more stable voltage than existing calomel technology and also allows for far easier disposal once the cell has reached its end of life. It has been designed to be connected to a separate high impedance voltmeter (greater than 10 meg Ohm) via a one-metre lead.
The electrode is housed in a high resistance glass body and comes with a salt bridge solution for topping up. The reference electrode will give a service life of up to 2 years if looked after and can easily be stored.
- Electrical connection: 1m lead with 4mm plug
- Output: +208mV @ 25°C vs Normal Hydrogen
- Electrode (NHE)
- Accuracy: +/- 5mV @25°C vs NHE
- Temperature coeff: -0.64mV/°C
- Temperature range: 0-40°C
- Working life: 1 to 2 years
- Salt bridge solution: 3M KCI
- Cable length: 1m
- Size: 155mm long x 25mm diameter
- Weight (cell): 250g
- Packed weight: 0.5Kg
- Dimensions (packed): 13cm x 7cm x 27cm
- Commodity Code: 9027801100
No questions are available at this time
Be the first to ask!
|Glass K-Series reference cells data sheet (6004-0013)||400.28 KB||Download File|